I have always wondered how is it possible that while I take impressive amount of care for my feet, skin etc. my husband doesn’t and he looks just fine.
- Only a man doesn’t struggle with cracking heels yet you NEVER see him coming 2 metres close to a moisturizer.
- Only a man has no wrinkles yet is not even bothered with sunscreen, “It’s sticky, why would I put it on my face”.
- Only a man uses shower gel as a shampoo since there is no difference, it’s just marketing and his skin is tough or perfect.
- Only a man can steal your moisturizer claiming that the face wash YOU bought him makes his skin dry, unlike his dirt cheap shower gel.
- Only a man can say something like this after you spent 45 mins in the bathroom “I prefer women without make-up, au naturel just like you, come here morning-puffy-face.”
… this post was inspired by another post about Murphy’s laws of beauty care (only in Czech though) and some of the responses there. Would you like to add what you think ONLY MEN CAN DO when it comes to beauty?